06 August 2020

Website Update 17.0

For the past few months, I've been editing, re-writing, and re-formatting all the pages on my website. It all began when I finally decided to try to make the site more, as they say, "mobile-friendly" (because it wasn't and needed to be, according to people who think about those kinds of things). So I first re-formatted the Home, Library, and Gallery pages, with the result being a more manageable interim format. Not perfect, but now at least intelligible from a cellphone. Then I started working on all the individual pages, at first only wanting to make things "mobile-friendly" and put more uniform formats throughout, but I wound up working on everything. That job is nearly finished; for instance, the "Art" part should be as readable as it can get.

Translate